Attorney James Sullivan approaches each legal problem with the mindset of obtaining the best possible result--
- Can the State prove their case at trial?
- Is the State's evidence persuasive?
- What is the risk versus the reward?
- Can the client afford to take the risk of a conviction?
- Is the State agreeable to a deferred adjudication probation or pretrial diversion?
Depending on the case, the client and the evidence, the best possible result may vary from a not guilty verdict at trial, a dismissal by the State, a pretrial diversion contract, a deferred adjudication probation or some other resolution.
If you have a legal problem to be solved in the criminal court or juvenile court arena, you can call Attorney James Sullivan right now at 281-546-6428.
A problem well stated is a problem half solved. ~Charles F. Kettering, inventor and engineer (1876-1958)